Basic Daily Structure
Monday thru Friday 3:00pm to 6:00pm
1) Student is transported from school to Shanaki Martial Arts Studio via public school bus or parent.
2) Each attending child is provided with a snack.
4) Students spend 1 to 1 1/2 hours completing homework assignments.
5) Students participate in an exciting 30-45 minute martial arts course or another physical activity to promote overall health and increase athleticism.
6) Students participate in a 30-45 minute character development lesson and set personal goals.
7) Games, arts/crafts, educational lesson, etc. for the final part of the evening.